Blog Community Rules. We have adopted the “Blog Community Rules” set forth below to create a forum where information and progressive views can be shared in a productive way. While using the Blog, you agree to adhere to the Blog Community Rules below. You agree to:
- Respect other Bloggers - please do not threaten, insult, abuse, intimidate or harass other Blog users.
- Use the Blog for your personal use only. Posting entries solely to promote your own projects are not allowed.
You agree not to:
- Post any messages or provide links to any messages that endorse or oppose a particular political party or candidate for office.
- Post any private information, or otherwise harvest, collect or disclose information, about another Blogger without his or her express consent.
- Post any content to the Blog that is unlawful, racist, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or that intentionally discriminates against or harasses particular individuals or groups.
- Post any death threats.
- Post any content to the Blog that infringes any third-party’s intellectual property or other rights.
- Use the Blog for any unlawful purpose, or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Blog any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
- Use the Blog for advertisements, chain letters, “spamming,” survey solicitations, junk mail or solicitations.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including any Century Foundation employees, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Imply that The Century Foundation endorses any of your statements or positions.
- Transmit any harmful, invasive or disruptive code or other materials (such as viruses, worms or web bugs) through or to the Blog, or otherwise “hack” or deface any portion of the Blog.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Blog without our prior written authorization.